Breakout Session: EPA Grant Writing Workshop
Date and TimeWednesday, September 16th 1:15 pm – 3:15 pm
SpeakerElizabeth Limbrick, New Jersey Institute of Technology
DescriptionThinking about applying for an EPA Brownfields Grant? Get the Expert’s “Tips and Tricks” for a successful proposal and find out what you can be doing NOW to position yourself for success, including:
– An overview of the EPA Brownfields Grants application process
– Developing a grant program that works for you and appeals to EPA
– To Do List
– Tips & Tricks
– Common EPA Brownfields proposal pitfalls and strategies to address shortcomings
– Questions you can be asking EPA NOW
– Interactive Discussion
– Answering Your Questions
Who should participate?
– Local, county, and regional government and nonprofit organizations who are currently considereing applying for an EPA Brownfield Assessment, Revolving Loan Fund, or Cleanup grant.